CRAN Microfinance currently operates within rural and urban communities across several districts in three regions (Central, Western and Volta Regions), of Ghana.
CRAN Microfinance, which is professionally managed and distinctively separate from other CRAN entities, with the aim to use microfinance as an effective tool for poverty reduction became fully incorporated as a Microfinance Institution (MFI) in 2008.
- Business sustainability despite high cost of doing business and non availability of grants
- Transformed over 80,000 lives from total poverty towards self sustainability
- We are present in over 1000 communities across the country
- Survived the Global financial Crises when a lot of microfinance companies collapsed
- Insurance cover for all loans disbursed to our clients
CREDIT & SAVINGS WITH EDUCATION (CSWE) LOAN
This is a community based credit with education facility granted to groups of individuals living in the rural areas
SUSU GROUP LOAN
This is also a group loan scheme but it is not community based and not for rural dwellers
This is an individual loan product that attracts collateral and a cash deposit of 20%.
PRIVATE & PUBLIC SECTOR LOAN
This is also a product for private institution, their workers and public sector employees in rural areas.
Mr. Saviour Komla Sobia Deikumah
Asst. Finance Officer
Doris Agbesinyale is an experienced Microfinance Practitioner and Administrator and currently serves as the Head of Administration of CRAN Microfinance (MF).
Mrs. Doris Agbesinyale
GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
020 201 9399
Monday – Friday
from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm